Operation Mandark approaches. I keep going through scenarios in my head over how to approach him and what to say. I'm putting far too much thought into this. Yesterday I was debating over whether I should sit to his right or his left and if that would make a difference. I don't even know him! What if he ends up being mean? What if he's a serial killer? What if he's MARRIED. I keep forgetting I'm at an age now where my peers are settling down, and I don't really know how old Mandark is. Does he wear a ring? Have I ever seen a ring on him? I know he wears a wrist watch. Ok self. Don't get freaked out. Remember that the point of this is to be social and even if nothing comes of it be happy that you talked to someone new...
Please don't let Mandark be married Lord.
In other news, I guess the guy I wanted to just be friends with didn't feel the same. He asked me if I was feeling better once some time had passed after we talked about me wanting to not be in a relationship with him. I was offended that he felt there was something wrong with me since I was doing my best to have an honest conversation with him. But instead of lashing out I sent him another message to reiterate that I didn't want to flirt with him and he's seemed to have dropped off the face of the Earth. It's what I wanted, but at the same time it's a little disappointing because I really did want to stay friends. Oh well. The world is full of people, and I hadn't become emotionally invested in him yet anyways. Plus if he doesn't want to talk to me without the goal of getting in my pants then he's truly a waste of my time. I am worth more than the sum of my lady parts!
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr
RSS
0 comments:
Post a Comment